رفتن به مطلب
سایت با سیستم جدید رونمایی شد همزمان فعالیت سایت از سر گرفته شد...
شروع به فعالیت از سر گرفته شد

eragon007

پست های پیشنهاد شده

5.jpg

برای عضویت در سایت روی بنر بالا کلیک کنید

لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• 2 سال بعد...

So like Ive said in the past, Ive gotten my girl on the idea of taking more than one cock.Shes still in high school and has 36 DDs, long legs, and a nice bubble ass.Even shes only taken two different guys dicks in her ass, mine and the dude in the previous thread, she loves to have cock in her pussy.So heres something that gets me even harder thinking about when I fuck her.This is 100% true and happened just last Tuesday, the 21st of September.Hope you enjoy.A week ago, she told me she was leaving 3rd period with a couple of friends that are guys. Well call them Daniel and...
https://telegra.ph/My-GF-skipping-class-for-2-Cocks-06-13

لینک به دیدگاه

• 4 هفته بعد...

My wife is a saint but has gotten to be boring as hell in bed. As much of this plays out in my head I was fucking her a litle earlier and was so unimpressed I could not even cum (wich is the true part). As this story is about me trying to get one of my best friends cock in my mouth I will spare you the boring ass details of our 2 min romp before she got tired and went off to bed. I have to protect my home, family and marraige so just to be safe I will switch names and things of that nature. My friend we will call Fred is about 6-7 years my juinor. He is a homebody to say the least, a...
https://telegra.ph/getting-his-cock-09-11

لینک به دیدگاه

برای ارسال دیدگاه یک حساب کاربری ایجاد کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید

برای اینکه بتوانید دیدگاهی ارسال کنید نیاز دارید که کاربر سایت شوید

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری

برای حساب کاربری جدید در سایت ما ثبت نام کنید. عضویت خیلی ساده است !

ثبت نام یک حساب کاربری جدید

ورود به حساب کاربری

دارای حساب کاربری هستید؟ از اینجا وارد شوید

ورود به حساب کاربری

Fluid Width

Switch between fixed or fluid width

Sidebar Hide ON/OFF

You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want.

Index Customizer

R
L

Sidebar Position

You can choose the position of sidebar, left or right / [ L ] for left, [ R ] for right.

Subforum Columns

You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Y
N

Hide/Unhide Back To Top Button

Chose between display block and none [ Y = Show / N = Hide ]

Color Picker

Background Picker

Template Style Picker

Save
  • ایجاد مورد جدید...